Established by four orthodontists-turned-entrepreneurs in 2022, makeO is India’s first-of-its-kind clinical beauty platform. They have combined technology with beauty to bring about a revolutionary change in the way Indians get their smile makeover.
Backed by 100+ orthodontists and dentists with over 10 years of experience, makeO teeth alignersare a type of orthodontic treatment that uses a series of customized, removable aligners to gradually shift teeth into the correct position. Teeth aligners are created using an impression of teeth which is captured with a 3D scan. makeO pros use a small optical wand to scan the inside of the mouth and teeth to get a 3D impression of the mouth. The orthodontist then creates a smile makeover plan based on the impressions. Triple-layer TPU polyurethane aligner sheets imported from the US, Germany, and South Korea are used to manufacture the aligners. They are manufactured in India’s largest (20,000 sq ft) facility which is ISO-certified for high quality and credibility. Industrial-grade 3D SLA printers are used to curate aligners with perfection. makeO uses India’s first-ever robotic aligner trimming machine to ensure the utmost precision and comfort for your aligners.
They are virtually invisible when worn which makes them a popular choice for adults and adolescents who don’t want to draw attention to their orthodontic treatment.
makeO teeth aligners are custom-made for each patient and are designed to fit snugly over their teeth. They are changed out regularly – usually every one to two weeks – and are intended to be worn for 22 hours a day. As the aligners move the teeth into their desired position, they also help to correct bite issues, crowding, and spacing.
Our expert orthodontists monitor virtually via the makeO app to help on every step of the journey. makeO’s pan-India presence helps to get in touch with makeO either via the at-home, impression kit, partner clinics, or experience centre services.
But what really sets makeO teeth aligners apart from the rest of the teeth straightening methods?
Comfortable and Removable:
Compared to traditional methods, aligners will straighten your teeth without irritating your gums or the inside of the cheeks and get comfortable once you get used to them. makeO aligners are also removable which means you get to control when to wear and remove them. However, it’s necessary to wear them at least 22 hours a day for effective results.
Since aligners are made of transparent TPU sheets, you can always smile with confidence without being concerned as they are hardly unnoticeable on the teeth.
To keep them in top condition, you can just run them under water or use toothsi foamy.
Since aligners are removable, there are zero restrictions on your diet or your lifestyle while also maintaining your oral hygiene routine.
Minimal to no clinic visits:
Aligners require minimal clinic visits during the entire journey.
Let’s talk about how the process of makeO teeth aligners works:
- Download the makeO app or visit the website
- Schedule an appointment at home, partner clinic, or at an experience centre.
- Get your teeth scanned by toothsi pros or use an Impression kit to do it yourself!
- Your 3D teeth scan will then be evaluated by our experts who will create a virtual plan of how your future smile will look and the duration of the treatment.
- Once the plan is shared with you and only after your approval and payment, the aligners will go into production.
- Your aligners will be delivered within 25 days wherein your smile partner will arrange a virtual consultation call with your orthodontist for the first few fittings.
- As the process continues, you and your orthodontists can communicate via the makeO app for updates, queries, and doubts until the end of your smile makeover journey.
Are you ready to begin your smile makeover journey? Contact makeO today to book your consultation!